18 Charts That Will Help You Sleep Better.Try to sleep in a position that minimizes your chronic pain, if you have any.
1. Figure out exactly how many hours you should get.
2. Know your stages of sleep, and plan your sleep schedule around them.
3. Try to sleep in a position that minimizes your chronic pain, if you have any.
4. Pick a couple of these tricks to help yourself pass out.
5. Like doing some yoga before tucking yourself in.
6. Or some basic meditation.
7. Figure out a routine that works for you.
8. Make sure small things aren’t sabotaging your sleep time.
9. Cool off if your bed always makes you feel too warm.
10. Make a warm shower part of your routine.
11. Learn how swapping out wall art or adding a few plants could make your bedroom a nicer place to doze.
12. Consider supplementing your nightly rest with naps.
13. Seriously, napping can be great.
14. Figure out a routine that will actually have you ~enjoying~ your mornings.
15. If you have kids, helping them sleep better will help you sleep better, too!
16. If you sleep with someone else who snores, talk to them about how they can fix it.
17. Figure out a couple-friendly sleep position that doesn’t interfere with anyone’s comfort.
18. And one more time, because you’ve probably forgotten what the first chart said: GET ENOUGH SLEEP!
error: Content is protected !!